Do you cancel for weather?
- We show rain or shine, as long as we have power and customers
What are your prices?
- Single feature - $10 per person 13 and over, 12 and under are no charge.
Online Ticket purchses
- You are purchasing a spot for your vehicle. We have a limit to the number of vehicles that will - be allowed on site.
- When purchasing, please ensure you select the appropriate number of people who will be in the vehicle.
- Children 12 and under are free, and do not need to be counted in the occupants per vehicle
- You will receive your ticket by e-mail for your car. If you do not receive it within 10 minutes of purchase, please check your junk or spam folder as it might have been redirected there.
- If you have any questions about your order, please contact TixiT Ticket Company.
- Tickets will go offsale about 3 hours before gates open. Any remaining spots will be sold at the venue, but due to limited capacity it is better to buy online in advance. (The price is the same).
- If you missed counting someone, don't worry! You can upgrade your pass at the gate to add a person.
- If you are gifting the purchase to someone else, please ensure they have the confirmation number and ticket printed/with them when they attend. Check-in will still be under the original name on the order.
What are your showtimes?
- Our approximate showtimes are updated weekly as we are dependent on when it is dark enough. Times can be found under the Movie Listings tab.
How do you connect to sound?
- We were one of the first Drive-in theatres to offer FM sound. Tune in to 88.5 FM for broadcast signal. Don't have a working radio? People often have outdoor speakers for watching from the back of their car, making sound travel well. Unfortunately, we don't offer app support for sound, as there would be too much lag between the sound and the movie picture
Do you take debit or credit?
- To keep costs affordable for you, we operate through cash only.
Do you allow pets?
- We believe the Drive-in is the perfect place for families, and yes, that includes the furry members too. We just ask that your furry companions are leashed and cleaned up after.
Can we bring our own snacks?
- We ask for no outside food and drinks as we rely on our concession to keep us here. We also strive to keep costs affordable and stocked with a wide variety of food choices.
Where's the best spot to park?
- There's not a bad spot in the lot! We have small hills that mark each row. Park your front tires at the top of the hill, and you'll be pointed right at the screen.
What if I can't shut off my lights or my battery dies?
- Visit our concession staff and they will give you a hand.